Thinking about Coffee for my Valentine … Treat them to a Woodhouse Espresso Martini
- Heat 100g of caster sugar in a small pan over a medium heat, add 50ml water, stir and bring to the boil.
- Allow the syrup to cool and chill 2 martini glasses in your fridge.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the cold syrup into a cocktail shaker, with a handful of ice, 100ml of vodka, 50ml of freshly brewed Bergamo espresso and 50ml of a coffee liqueur such as Kahlua.
- Shake until the shaker feels cold.
- Strain into the chilled martini glasses and garnish each glass with a couple of Bergamo coffee beans.